Cultured Ghee

14 oz

$22.00

14 oz
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(1 customer review)

Product Description

Supplies important fat-soluble vitamins A, D3, and K2, and it’s 99.75% lactose-free and 97.5% casein-free. Pure Indian Foods ghee is made from grass-fed, GMO-free, and certified organic churned cultured/soured milk.

Cultured Ghee is a Godsend to those of us with major dairy allergies (a very large percentage of the population). It can be used as a butter substitute anytime, and slathered on bread and vegetables, and put in porridges to make them more creamy and delicious! 80% of my new dairy-allergenic patients can eat Cultured Ghee with no ill effects, and the remaining 20% can begin to eat it after instituting a healthy Wise Traditions diet.

Additional information

Weight24 oz
Dimensions3.25 x 3.25 x 3.375 in
Categories: ,

1 review for Cultured Ghee

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    Austin Patient and Mother of Patient

    My brain and nervous system are so much calmer on this Cultured Ghee – it and the Fermented Skate Liver Oil calm me down within minutes….Amazing!

Add a review

Your email will not be published. If you don’t want your name to appear please enter an alias (e.g., Patient, Reader, Doctor, Practitioner, etc.)